Friday, March 6, 2009

Career Confusion

Pardon my always creative blog title. Assuming I will live to be at least one hundred years old, it's safe to say I am going through my quarter life crisis, obviously. I simply don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Being married and having a baby on the way, doesn't automatically make me grown up or particularly knowledgeable about life. The title of my blog page, Quarter Century Wisdom, is just a sarcastic shot at my stream of opinions included within. My problem seems to lie mainly in the realm of indecisiveness. I enjoy my current job and I am getting better at what I do as I go along, I'm just not sure I want to stick around forever. At the end of this semester, I will have completed my general education and will need to make a decision about continuing my education. Maybe I can write blogs for my career? Any suggestions?


Geolocate this post.



Posted with LifeCast


No comments:

Post a Comment